Not a lot can get me down on go home day.
Not slow pharmacy people.
Or care partners waking up a sleeping baby for vitals (I know this is necessary and I don’t berate them, it just makes me even MORE excited about going home!!!)
- Electrolytes are better today
- We’re down to 1/4 liter of oxygen and she is satting FABULOUS (like 99 – 100 fabulous.)
- She has not gagged even once since restarting feeds last week! YEAH! We started her on a different stomach medicine so we think maybe this is what helped.
- WE ARE GOING HOME. That is the BEST thing!
- Go to clinic on Friday for recheck, then again on Monday. Pray everything continues to look good!
- Blood pressure has been high. Might be side effect of steroids so we hope it gets better as we taper them.
- That Annabelle is HAPPY tonight even though she has now had a very short nap… we are trying to get her back to sleep… we shall see if that works!
- Home… that the transition back is smooth as possible. I have in my head things I want to do to make it easier and “better.” Home is hard, I won’t lie. But it is so worth it. I’m always looking for ways to ease it for my family though. We need to find some type of acceptable normal that ALL my kiddos can thrive in.
Will post pictures from HOME tomorrow!
MAN I love that word. Home Home Home Home Home!!!!!!!