I LOVE GO HOME DAY!!!!
Not a lot can get me down on go home day.
Not slow pharmacy people.
Or care partners waking up a sleeping baby for vitals (I know this is necessary and I don’t berate them, it just makes me even MORE excited about going home!!!)
- Electrolytes are better today
- We’re down to 1/4 liter of oxygen and she is satting FABULOUS (like 99 – 100 fabulous.)
- She has not gagged even once since restarting feeds last week! YEAH! We started her on a different stomach medicine so we think maybe this is what helped.
- WE ARE GOING HOME. That is the BEST thing!
- Go to clinic on Friday for recheck, then again on Monday. Pray everything continues to look good!
- Blood pressure has been high. Might be side effect of steroids so we hope it gets better as we taper them.
- That Annabelle is HAPPY tonight even though she has now had a very short nap… we are trying to get her back to sleep… we shall see if that works!
- Home… that the transition back is smooth as possible. I have in my head things I want to do to make it easier and “better.” Home is hard, I won’t lie. But it is so worth it. I’m always looking for ways to ease it for my family though. We need to find some type of acceptable normal that ALL my kiddos can thrive in.
Will post pictures from HOME tomorrow!
MAN I love that word. Home Home Home Home Home!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord! Will keep all of this in prayer. 🙂
Yay for headed home, praise the Lord! Will be praying that things go fabulously at home!
This is one of the best "good news" I had all day!! Yay!! Thank you, Lord!
Hallelujah! I'm so happy for you all. I'll pray that things only get better and better. Praise the Lord!
Hooray for home! PTL! Will keep you in my prayers.
Blessings and hugs,
Yippeee!!! So glad to hear this!
YEEEAAHHH!!! That's wonderful! Praying! YAY for going home!
Woohoo! Fabulous news. No place like home. 🙂 Will be praying.
Yes!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!
Say it some more, Krista!! So glad you can go home again. 😀
WAY TO GO ANNABELLE!!
LOTS OF LOVE AND PRAYERS FROM ALL OF US IN IOWA!!
Praying without ceasing!
^j^ ^j^ ^j^ ^j^ ^j^ ^j^
I found your blog from a link on the blog for Bowen– and I haven't stopped reading since I started. My prayers are with you every day, and I'm singing your praises too. I love that you take the time to find the good things that happen among all this chaos around you. A true inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story.
Many congrats on getting to go home! YAY! I hope things go smoothly as everyone adjusts!
And I love the photo you included in your last post! What a cutie!
Comments are closed.