Fridays are good for a ton of things. They are a great marker for the week to give us something to look forward to. At my house, it is the night dedicated to pizza for dinner (and for kids, one of the only nights they get pop, so it is extra special for them, LOL.) It’s also a time to look back at our week to see what went well and what stunk like rotten fish.
So, I’ve decided to focus on the POSITIVE and detail the relieving things that happened this week:
- First week of no Wednesday blog. It was sad not to have the interaction on Wednesday, but it was a very good move for me!
- My cold is almost gone FINALLY! It lasted over a week, but I can breathe on a regular basis again, so this is GREAT relief!
- I got new shoes! I look stupid wearing them to work with dress pants because they are half tennis shoes, but my work shoes where causing me severe back/hip pain due to little munchkin growing. It isn’t completely better, but I can get up and go to the bathroom (like I have to do thirty-billion times a day) without being in excruciating pain. WOOHOO for that!
- My taxes are DONE! My tax refund should be in my account on 03/19/10.
- I wrote my synopsis for Sandwich book to go with my Genesis entry, rewrote/tweaked the synopsis for LOL: Mission Jack, and did a good bit of work editing both entries. Proud of my progress this week!
- Gave into a craving and had Burger King for lunch… I’m usually not a Burger King person! But… let me tell you… IT WAS GOOD!
Discussion: Have you gotten relief from anything this week or so? Maybe you finished something that has been looming over you… or God just gave you peace about something? Or has it been a crazy, frustrating week that made you want to scream and you are so VERY glad that it’s Friday? (Just for the record, I too am so VERY VERY glad that it’s the weekend!!!)
Sorry your back has been hurting. That is no fun. But Yay for all you've accomplished this week!!!! You are a busy gal!
I've loved my synopsis class with Camy and have learned soooo much. Work has been a nightmare, and the evenings haven't been my own, but I'm hoping to finish up my class this weekend! Woot!
Congrats on the synopsis! That's awesome! And all the other relief. 🙂 The huge relief for me is that I'm done working for a week!!
Yippee for finished synopsis!! 🙂 The huge relief for me? I finally have coffee in my hand this morning … I was getting ready to panic!
Sherrinda/Katie, SO jealous of your spring breaks! I want a spring break!
Jaime, I'm not a coffee drinker, but I can totally see how that would be a relieving event! ha! Mine is my yummy Hardee's sausage biscuit and sprite this morning;-)
What's pop? :0) That's a verb down here–or a name! Just kidding!
This week was really weird for me. But mostly because I'm dreading next week. Isn't that a fun feeling?
Great stuff happened for you this week. Yay for the new shoes! 🙂
So glad you are submitting and that your week was so good! I got sick Weds night and am in bed with the Noro virus as I type:( My daughter and family left Tues boo hoo and I have a trashed house staring at me. I am praying I can get my hair cut tomorrow and feel better!
You gotta do what you gotta do and if Burger King brouoght you that much joy then do it whenever you need to. I always did Wendy's french fry runs when pregnant. :O)
Krista, what a FUNNN blog. So glad you have had relief!!
Me, too, Krista! Had a breakthrough with the pub-mandated ending change!!! Praise God my gray cells stirred…just in time!!
Hooray for your accomplishments and your positive outlook. It is rubbing off on me. Have had a challenging week, so need to reassess with this perspective.
Thanks and blessings,
Hi Krista –
Thanks for updating us on your progress. YOU would make a great character for a book. 🙂
This week went better than last week. I worked on Book 1, pulling my chapters into one document. The job search continues. I had a particularly interesting lead and hope they call for an interview.
Have a great weekend!
Glad it's Friday too! I look forward to Saturdays and having an entire day to work on my writing without having a thousand interruptions!
Hope you have a good weekend, Krista!
Yay to new shoes! I just bought a pair too and cannot wait for them to arrive (yes God bless the 'net) The last pair I bought was in September. I'm not sure why that seemed important to tack on but it did 😉 Have a great weekend!
Comments are closed.