Just a quick update from this morning:
Doctor’s had their rounds this morning, and still haven’t figured out what went wrong. Her bp just dropped dramatically around 3 last night, but all her numbers yesterday were great, and her surgery still looks like it’s holding fine. Part of me can’t stop thinking that the devil just didn’t like us praising God for her doing so good and trusting in Him, and is just trying to break us.
She seems to be doing fine on the new machine, but a few prayer requests specifically:
– because they had to do CPR for a while, there is now a risk of brain damage or damage to her other organs. They are doing tests this morning, PLEASE pray that nothing else was damaged!
– the machine she is on causes new risks of bleeding (she has to be on more blood thinner to prevent clots) and infection.
– They want to start weening her from the machine tomorrow, but since they don’t know what caused her downfall last night, they are obviously concerned.
– Scott and I– obviously we are a little blown away this morning, and it’s just hard to have such a big setback after she’s been doing so so so well.
God knows, and I KNOW he has my little Annabelle in his arms, and that she’s safe there. My mommy heart is just aching seeing her like this. I’m struggling a ton with fear… every time I see her I hold my breath, afraid of what could happen. I KNOW God is not a God of fear and I need to trust him, but it’s hard not to be panicky.
Thanks, SO very much, for your continued prayers. I won’t update again unless there are any major changes.