Fridays are good for a ton of things. They are a great marker for the week to give us something to look forward to. At my house, it is the night dedicated to pizza for dinner (and for kids, one of the only nights they get pop, so it is extra special for them, LOL.) It’s also a time to look back at our week to see what went well and what stunk like rotten fish.
So, I’ve decided to focus on the POSITIVE and detail the relieving things that happened this week:
- First week of no Wednesday blog. It was sad not to have the interaction on Wednesday, but it was a very good move for me!
- My cold is almost gone FINALLY! It lasted over a week, but I can breathe on a regular basis again, so this is GREAT relief!
- I got new shoes! I look stupid wearing them to work with dress pants because they are half tennis shoes, but my work shoes where causing me severe back/hip pain due to little munchkin growing. It isn’t completely better, but I can get up and go to the bathroom (like I have to do thirty-billion times a day) without being in excruciating pain. WOOHOO for that!
- My taxes are DONE! My tax refund should be in my account on 03/19/10.
- I wrote my synopsis for Sandwich book to go with my Genesis entry, rewrote/tweaked the synopsis for LOL: Mission Jack, and did a good bit of work editing both entries. Proud of my progress this week!
- Gave into a craving and had Burger King for lunch… I’m usually not a Burger King person! But… let me tell you… IT WAS GOOD!
Discussion: Have you gotten relief from anything this week or so? Maybe you finished something that has been looming over you… or God just gave you peace about something? Or has it been a crazy, frustrating week that made you want to scream and you are so VERY glad that it’s Friday? (Just for the record, I too am so VERY VERY glad that it’s the weekend!!!)