*sigh* We are back in the hospital… but hopefully only for the night.
Annabelle slept ok last night sndkept her sats up on the higher O2. but this morning, she looked even more puffy to me and was still grunting when she breathed. on and off. so we called the doctor and came in around noon.
EKG and echo were unchanged from Friday. Mommy breathed easer hearing that. But chest xray was wetter than normal, and there was a spot of plural effusion (basically fluid in her chest cavity) that wasnt there before. So… they decided to admit us, give her a spot dose of IV lasix, and redo labs in the morning. Plan is to go right back home tomorow.
There is one BIG thing that could change that. They also did a BNP which gives us an idea if she is in heart failure. Last time we had one was after we were out of the hospital and it was trending down and at 900. (We want it < 100) Today it is 1400. It might be from the fluid isue, but if it isn’t better by tomorrow, they will fear rejection again and might order a 3 day steroid course. Please pray it is better tomorrow!!!!!!!
Right now, we are still planningto celebrate her birthday on Sunday. Obviosly that is subjext to change. *sigh* Taking it one day at a time again… kinda fitting given our last yearf!
Thanks everyone for praying. Oh…. I apologize for and crazy typos…. posting this from my phone isn’t simple! Hope to post an update tomorrow night from homr.